Direct link to pay a Statement of offence with a credit card (Visa or Mastercard), click here
For your convenience, the Municipal Court offers several payment options to pay your Statement of Offence:
1.On-line - MRC Website
You now have the option of paying your Statement of Offence from the comfort of your home or office. A convenient way to pay, “Constats Express” is available on the MRC Website. The service is simple, secure, confidential and accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The total amount due is necessary. Costs of $4.00 are applicable for each transaction.
When you select this option, the transaction and time required to apply the payment to your file are instantaneous.
You will need a Visa or a MasterCard and the following information which appear on your Statement of Offence:
- the Statement of Offence number;
- the date of the infraction.
The Municipal Court administers traffic and by-law infractions for several MRCs. There are therefore several types of Statements, the examples of which can be found on our Website through “Constats Express”.
Pay now, click here
Other payment options are available:
2. On-line – Financial Institutions
If you are a member of the Caisses Desjardins or have an account with the National Bank of Canada, your Statement of Offence can be paid online, by telephone or at the counter:
Important : To use this service, the following information is required for the registration of you bill/Statement of Offence.
Your Statement of Offence was issued by:
The MRC des Collines-de-l’Outaouais police
- Payee Name for Caisse Desjardins : MRC Collines de l’Outaouais – Contraventions (QC)
- Payee Name for National Bank : MRC COLLINES DE L'OUTAOUAIS – CONTRAVENTIONS
- Reference No. : Please enter a 13 digit reference number beginning with 282 + your Statement of Offence number;
- Important : Between the number 282 and the number on your Statement of Offence, you must add the amount of zeros necessary to total 13 digits;
- Example 1: your Statement of Offence carries the number 1234567. The reference number is therefore: 2820001234567 ;
- Example 2: your Statement of Offence carries the number 98765. The reference number is therefore: 2820000098765.
The Sûreté du Québec (SQ) – MRC of Papineau and MRC of the Vallée-de-la-Gatineau
- Payee Name for Caisse Desjardins : MRC Collines de l'Outaouais – SQ Contraventions (QC)
- Payee Name for National Bank : MRC COLLINES DE L'OUTAOUAIS – SQ CONTRAVENTIONS
- Reference No.: you must enter the 15 digit reference number beginning with 100391. The number can be found in large black print at the top of your Statement of Offence.
- Example: if your Statement number is 804611256. The Reference number is therefore: 100391804611256
3. in person
In person by attending the service counter of the Municipal Court situated at 216 Old Chelsea Road during normal business hours (from Monday to Friday between 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 pm., except on Civic Holidays).
Terms of payment: cash, debit card, credit card (Visa or MasterCard), cheque or money order. Rolls of coins or large amounts of loose change are not accepted.
4. by telephone
If making your payment online through “Constats Express” is not possible or if you have a payment deferral agreement with the Court, please call 819-827-0516, extension 2337 or 1-800-387-4146, extension 2337. Have your Statement of Offence on hand or any other document which identifies your reference number.
Terms of payment: credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or a prepaid credit card identified for use in telephone transactions. Pre-paid credit cards for electronic transactions and credit-debit cards are not accepted.
5. by mail
Terms of payment: cheque, certified cheque, money order, bank draft, payable to the MRC des Collines-de-l’Outaouais.
Mail your payment with the Return Form attached to your Statement of Offence or any other document received from the Court which identifies your Statement of Offence number. Allow enough time for your payment to reach the Court and be processed within the delay indicated on your document.
Address: 216 Old Chelsea Road, Chelsea, Quebec J9B 1J4
6. by pre-authorized payment
Pre-authorized payments are applicable to a monthly deferral payment plan. In order to access this type of payment method, your signature is required on the Request to Adhere to Pre-authorized Payments Form and the Fines Collector will request that you attached a void cheque to this form. You may reach the Fines Collector to request information for this service.